Cheryl Newton Architects LLC is a small, full-service architectural firm specializing in residential, commercial, and educational projects. The firm is committed to a very high level of personalized service to each client and is currently seeking a Project Architect who enjoys working on a variety of new construction and renovation projects from inception to completion.
The successful candidate will be experienced in all aspects of the architectural design, documentation, and construction process, including pre-design services and meetings with new potential clients.
· Desire and Ability to implement and manage all aspects of the design, documentation, and construction phases from project start to completion, including drafting and three-dimensional rendering, with limited oversight.
· Exceptional, intuitive, and creative design sense
· Capable of managing multiple projects, deadlines, and clients
· Strong listening, verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
· Willingness to mentor junior staff
· Experience in marketing and developing new client relationships
· Bachelor of Architecture and/or Master’s Degree in Architecture
· Minimum of five years of experience
· Professional license in the State of Connecticut
· Self-starter who can work independently and with a team
· Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and SketchUp design software
Flexible working hours are available for this position. Benefits include health insurance, paid holidays, and two weeks of paid vacation for full-time employees. Cheryl Newton Architects LLC is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to creating an inclusive and dynamic workplace for employees to grow professionally and participate fully in all aspects of the firm’s success.
Please apply via the form below.